Not your standard graphic jersey. We start with piece-dyed fabrics for rich color saturation, but not just a single fabric: the main body jersey has Castelli's ProSecco treatment to keep you dryer, the mesh side panels give extra stretch and ventilation, and the sleeves are in our four-way-stretch Velocity Rev2 fabric lifted straight from our Tour de France winning Aero Race 6.0 Jersey. It's a high-performance piece of kit. The graphic is added to the front through a sublimation process, but in this case it's an overprint on the dyed fabrics for a richer, more subtle look. The graphic block in the front is reminiscent of a screen-printed T-shirt, so you have the juxtaposition of a T-shirt-style graphic on a high-performance jersey.
- Dyed prosecco micromesh main body fabric to keep you dry
- Mesh side panels for breathability
- Velocity Rev2 fabric on sleeves with close-to-body fit and raw-cut endings
- Covered YKK Vislon zipper
- Drop tail with 3 rear pockets
|MEN'S SIZE CHART- TOPS|
|Celeste/Savile Blue / Small||08050949608906||A4522018479-2||210000012570|