Serfas' Women's RX saddle is your prescription for riding in comfort. It boasts a cutaway top that minimizes pressure, dual-density padding for cushioning, and a protective layer of friction-fighting Reactive Gel. What's more, the Twin Bar design allows each side to flex independently for even more comfort. • Twin Bar Design • Rail: Steel • Size: 267mm x 171mm • Weight: 485 Grams • Cover: Vinyl • Cover: Waterproof, Breathable, Anti-Microbial Microfiber
Performance and comfort are two words that aren’t often found together, but Specialized's titanium-railed, Oura Expert saddle proves you don’t have to sacrifice one to get the other. It’s a race-ready saddle, curved and contoured to put you in a position that offers optimal power transfer as you’re putting in efforts. With its narrow nose and thicker padding with Gel inserts, the Oura provides comfort on long rides while the women’s Body Geometry cutout reduces pressure on soft tissue. End result? You can plan those weekend adventures or get ready to drop the hammer on the group with equal confidence. - Women’s Body Geometry cutout is medically designed and tested to reduce soft tissue pressure. - Stiff, carbon-reinforced shell features women’s tuning for all-day riding efficiency. - Thicker, super-lightweight padding with gel inserts for comfort and support on longer rides. - Lightweight and durable, hollow titanium rails. - Tough, lightweight, water resistant Micromatrix cover. - Level 2 padding: Medium density foam with Gel for additional cushioning. - SWAT compatible mounts molded into the saddle base allow for sleek and integrated storage solutions.
The Specialized Power Arc Pro saddle expands on the success of their original Power saddle. It features the same channel and length as the original and S-Works Arc, but where it differs is in its titanium rails vs. the carbon fiber found on the S-Works. But this means that it still features a stiff, FACT carbon fiber shell and lightweight EVA padding. The shape of the saddle is also designed to provide ample sit bone support, and this has been coupled with a shorter-than-usual nose section to keep pressure off of soft tissue while riding in aggressive positions. Specialized even took this ideology a step further via an extra wide and elongated Body Geometry channel that's been proven through blood flow testing and pressure mapping to reduce numbness and pressure on unwanted areas. While this all seems familiar if you're already a Power loyalist, this iteration features a curved Body Geometry shape that better contours to your body. What does this mean for your ride? It means that you'll feel as if you're “in the saddle," not on it. And ultimately, this equates to greater comfort and superior performance in all seated positions, whether you're a man or woman. - Patented Body Geometry design is lab tested for both men and women to assure blood flow to sensitive arteries. - Stiff FACT carbon fiber shell is tuned for support and ride compliance. - Super-light EVA padding for comfort and support on longer rides. - Lightweight, durable, and hollow titanium rails. - Level 2 padding: Medium density foam for bike feel with additional cushioning. - SWAT-compatible mounts molded into the saddle base allow for sleek and integrated storage solutions. - Size 143mm / Weight: 193g - Size 155mm / Weight: 199g
Specialized's Ruby Expert features Adaptive Edge base construction technology that allows the saddle's outer edge to adapt to the shape of the body. With hollow titanium rails, a carbon-reinforced shell, and Body Geometry shape, the Ruby Expert is made for superior performance on long rides. - Women's Body Geometry cutout is scientifically tested and ergonomically designed. - Stiff, carbon-reinforced shell with flexible Adaptive Edge technology. - Super-light padding with gel inserts for comfort and support on longer rides. - Lightweight and durable, hollow titanium rails. - Tough, lightweight, water-resistant Micromatrix cover. - Level 2 padding: Medium density foam with Gel for additional cushioning. - SWAT compatible mounts molded into the saddle base allow for sleek and integrated storage solutions. - Size 143mm / Weight 252g - Size 155mm / Weight 253g - Size 168mm / Weight 260g
$9.99 - $14.99
White Lightning's Saddle Johnny saves commuters and everyday riders from ever riding on a wet seat again. Anyone who has ever left their bike outside knows the cold and wet feeling of riding their bike after a storm. The Saddle Johnny protects your seat from the elements and you from a wet ride home. Made from a 100% waterproof and UV resistant material, the Saddle Johnny simply slips on and over your seat to protect it from rain, sleet and snow. It features built-in elastic for a tight fit and it fits road, mountain and hybrid seats. It also folds small to fit in any seat bag so it's always ready when you need it.
Speed up your T2 transition with the Sitero Hook. Adding the Sitero Hook to the rear of your Specialized Sitero saddle (sold separately) gives your bike a more secure hold on event stands. It includes the hook and two bolts.
$16.95 - $17.95
Designed originally for the Brooks Saddle, this cover will fit most bike seats. - Made with 200 Nylon Oxford with a laminated urethane layer - The cover has a cord lock and bungee draw cord to help pull in any excess fabric - When not in use the cover can be cinched under the saddle
Cloud 9's MX Seat will make every ride more comfortable and fun. It boasts plush padding and an anatomical cutout so that you enjoy ample cushioning and protection. Plus, for excellent durability, the front and back are reinforced.
$19.99 - $24.99
- Cloud 9 seat cover featuring comfortable memory foam - Adds a layer of protection and comfort to MTB or cruiser saddles
- Supreme AirForm Foam Padding - Max Comfort Elastomer Suspension - Steel Rails - Water Resistant Vinyl Cover - Dimensions: 260 x 218mm
$19.99 - $24.99
Add Selle Royal comfort to all of your rides with their Gel Seat Cover. Added on top of your bike's seat, it cushions and eliminates pressure with Selle Royal's RoyalGel and elevated textile patches. This cover fits most exercise bikes at the gym, too, so you can enjoy all your workouts.
Selle Royal's Memory Foam Seat Cover combines the immediate comfort of Slow Fit Foam with a perfectly ergonomic surface shape. Slow Fit Foam provides superior comfort by molding itself to fit the shape of the body's contact points, creating a more uniform pressure distribution while maintaining effective support. It's ideal for increased comfort on every type of bicycle. - Dimensions: 248mm long x 220mm wide - Weight: 289g
- Multi-stage foam for extended comfort - Anatomic relief takes pressure off the perineal nerve - Dimensions: 10 x 7-inch
- Designed for street riding and dirt jumping - Compact design keeps it low and out of your way - 7mm rails handle the abuse of BMX riding - Composite frame protects saddle from abrasion - Use: BMX - Rail: Steel, 7mm - Cover Material: Emerald - Suspension: None - Size (LxW): 8.75 x 5"
Want to instantly make your seat more comfortable? Cover it with Planet Bike's ARP (Anatomic Relief Pad) Seat Cover. For top comfort and protection it features a center recess, supportive gel padding to soak up the bumps, and a soft, durable Lycra top. And, the ARP comes in 3 sizes to fit most seats.
Pint-sized cyclists deserve comfortable saddles, too! The Little A.R.S. bike seats are smaller versions of Planet Bike's popular Anatomic Relief Saddle. They come in three sizes to fit 12"-24" wheeled bikes and they're scrappy enough to hold up to youthful exuberance. - Foam padding relieves pressure on soft tissue - Center recess for comfortable anatomic relief - Weather-resistant cover with abrasion-resistant side material - Steel rails - Small: Weight: 271 grams / Seat Size: 203x130mm - Medium: Weight: 292 grams / Seat Size: 225x135mm - Large: Weight: 329 gram / Seat Size: 245x135mm
- Embossed top cover - Plastic bumpers - Pivotal system - Clamp Style: Pivotal - Material: Vinyl
- Designed for street riding and dirt jumping - Compact design keeps it low and out of your way - 9mm rails handle the abuse of BMX riding - Composite frame protects saddle from abrasion - Use: BMX - Rail: Steel, 9mm - Cover Material: Emerald - Suspension: None - Size (LxW): 8.75 x 5"
- Extra plush cruiser style saddle with adequate support for long rides - Corner guards provide durability and scuff resistance - Dimensions: 11 x 12.25-inch
- Business in the front, party in the back with these 2-tone BMX saddles - PVC cover with a colored back strap and steel rails - Use: BMX - Rail: Steel - Cover Material: PVC - Size (LxW): 260mm x 160mm - Gender: Unisex
- All around enthusiast style seat - Features multi stage foam and an anatomical relief groove for extended comfort - Constructed from water resistant materials - Dimensions: 10.25 x 5.25-inch
- Elastomer suspension for a pleasant ride - Multi-stage foam for extended comfort - Vented anatomic relief for air flow - Dimensions: 11 x 11.25-inch
- HexAir Technology is a breakthrough in saddle comfort featuring patent pending hexagonal, air pockets and specially treated outer layer to provide a non-stick surface - Easily stretches over most racing and touring saddles - Silicone with a hexagonal air pocket grid design is fully waterproof and UV resistant - Available in two sizes for racing and touring saddles - -01: Racing saddles, 5.5" wide; -02: Comfort/Touring saddles, 6.6" wide
Vivo Ergo Reflective Athletic, Black
Vivo Ergo Reflective Moderate, Woman, Black
Vivo Ergo Reflective Moderate, Men's, Black
$30.59 - $39.99
Cloud 9's Ladies' Sport Gel Seat is all about comfort. It boasts plush gel foam padding and an anatomical cutout for first-rate cushioning and protection. It's also reinforced on the front and back for excellent durability.
Cloud 9's Ladies' Sport Select Seat is narrow in the middle making it ideal for pedaling comfort. And it boasts gel foam padding and a cutout and relieved tail for sweet cushioning, pressure-elimination and cooling. Plus, for durability, this sweet seat is reinforced on the front and rear.
Cloud 9's Men's Sport Gel Seat is all about comfort. It boasts plush gel foam padding and an anatomical cutout for first-rate cushioning and protection. It's also reinforced on the front and back for excellent durability.
- Multi-stage foam for extended comfort - Anatomic relief takes pressure off the perineal nerve - Integrated light bar for increased safety day or night - Dimensions: 10 x 8-inch
Page 1 of 9 Next page