We rent bikes and more!
Are you visiting the Naples area and leaving your bike at home? Are you looking to have an incredibly fun afternoon with visiting friends or family? Are you itching to try out a new bike? No matter the reason, Naples Cyclery has an entire fleet of bicycles waiting for you to rent. Just browse our rental bike information below, select the bikes and gear you need and we'll make sure we meet your reservation needs! Units are subject to availability and all of our rates can be found below. Please note, the minimum rental period is 24 hours. Rental reservations may be completed online when reserving more than 24 hours in advance. If you need a rental sooner, please contact us at (239) 566-0600 Option 3 to check availability.
Please make sure to read all of the disclosures below before completing your rental.
Additional Rental Services
- Baskets (cruisers & comfort bikes only), locks and maps can be provided free with rentals.
- Child helmets are free of charge when needed.
- Adult Helmets are $1/day
- For all Road Bike Rentals, please specify pedal choice (or let us know if you are bringing your own pedals or helmet)
- Flat Pedals and Toe Cages are available. If you have your own pedals, please bring them and our mechanics can install them.
- Shimano SPD, Shimano SPD-SL, and Look Kéo pedals are available for rent for $5/day (limited supply available). If you are unsure of the pedal you use, send us a pic of the cleat on your shoe and we’ll gladly match it up for you!
- DELIVERY: Contact us regarding rental delivery and areas served! Advance notice required. The minimum delivery charge is $35. IMPORTANT: Include delivery address info during checkout. No delivery for road bikes.
Bike Rental Disclosures
- Advance reservations are available (and preferred) for rentals of 24-hours or more. All reservations are required to be paid in full prior to the start date.
- Electric bikes must be returned fully charged or a $25/bike fee will be applied to your rental contract.
- All Road Bike Rentals: PICKUP MUST BE COMPLETED NO LATER THAN 1 HOUR PRIOR TO STORE CLOSING on the day they are rented. Please bring your shoes for adjustments to be made in-store when picking up your rental. Renters are not permitted to make any seat height adjustments or alter any components on the bikes. Pedals must be installed & removed by Naples Cyclery staff only.
- Cancellation & Reservation Change Policy For Rented Items: Cancellations made 24 hours or more before pick-up will receive a full refund. Cancellations made less than 24 hours before pick-up will receive a full refund less a 1 day rental fee per item. Booking date changes made 24 hours or more before originally scheduled pick-up will be accommodated if possible. Changes requested within 24 hours of original start date will be accommodated if possible.
- Naples Cyclery does not give credits or refunds for early returns.