- LEV INTEGRA'S internally routed cable significantly cleans up the look of your bike. - With shifter cables, brake lines and lock out cables clamped and zip tied to your carbon fiber piece of art, mountain bike frames have begun to look like an IT guy's fantasy. - Clear the clutter while benefiting from legendary LEV technology – now available in 175mm travel.
• Steel • Polished-chrome finish • 7/8-inch seat-clamp diameter
- Chromoly construction - Classic BMX design - Material: Cro-Mo - Setback: 0mm
Genuine replacement parts. Replacement seatposts for a variety of frame styles. - Durable aluminum construction - For specific compatibility concerns, please contact our Customer Service team - Rail compatibility: Universal
$19.99 - $24.99
- Forged aluminum - 7/8-inch seat-clamp diameter - 165 grams
Kalloy's 602 seatpost comes in a wide variety of diameters to fit most frames. Simple, sturdy, and lightweight, the 602 makes a great replacement seatpost.
Dimension Two-Bolt Seatposts provide a sturdy and durable saddle perch for cross country and all-mountain riding in three diameters, rigorously tested to ISO 4210 Mountain standards. - Constructed with AL-6061-T6 aluminum - Shot-peened finish - 0mm offset
- Alloy seatpost with alloy bracket - Length: 400mm - 20mm offset
The Tuner pivotal post features a 220mm length with grooves evenly spaced every 15mm for cut lines or seat height indication. - 6061 alloy forged post - Weight: 4.6oz - Clamp Style: Pivotal
• Forged aluminum • Integrated micro-adjust seat clamp
Dimension Alloy seatpost. - 1-piece forged AL-2014 - Clamp Style: Standard Rails - Material: Aluminum - Max Height: 245mm - Min Height: 35mm - Weight: 250g
- PIVOTAL compatible - Polished stainless steel shaft - Durable and weather resistant finish - Reinforced shaft design for strength - Outer Diameter: 25.4mm - Length: 250mm - Setback: 0mm
$34.99 - $36.99
- PIVOTAL Compatible - Ultra-light 6061 forged alloy construction - Reinforced wall construction - Setback: 0mm
- RaceFace Ride XC Seatposts made of forged AL-6061 - Forged, anodized and shot peened AL-6061 mast - 2-bolt head holds saddle securely while retaining easy adjustability - Weight: 295 g
- Anodized silver clamp with an anodized and fluted grooved post - Length: 350mm - Material: Alloy - Setback: 25mm
Dimension Suspension Seatpost - Clamp Style: Std Rails - Diameter: 27.2mm - Length: 350mm - Material: Aluminum - Max Height: 255mm - Min Height: 130mm - Offset (mm): 0mm - Seatpost Type: Suspension - Travel (mm): 35mm - Weight: 450g
Origin-8's Pro Fit Alloy Seat Post is made of light and durable forged aluminum that's been anodized and laser etched for a custom look. It also features an adjustable 2-bolt clamp that holds fast and lets you easily dial in your seat position. And, this fine post comes in a variety of diameters to fit almost any bike.
• Aluminum • Coil spring provides plush suspension • Adjustable pre-load design • Micro-adjust seat clamp • 450 grams
The directional butting of the Energy SBS SB20 seatpost’s 6066-aluminum shaft gives it thicker walls fore and aft for stiffness and thinner walls at the sides to cut weight. A forged and machined alloy head is bonded to the top of the shaft. - 3D forged and CNC machined AL6066 w/ alloy head - Directionally butted for low weight and additional strength - Chromoly hardware - Clamp Style: Standard Rails
3D forged one-piece AL6061-T6 construction - Wide saddle clamp design reduces rail stress and flex - Micro-adjust 2 bolt clamp design - 15mm setback - ISO-Mountain safety certified
On today's road bikes, silver stands out amid the sea of stealthy black color schemes. This time-honored seatpost color is available on the Zipp Service Course Seatpost. Since the introduction of our line of Service Course and Service Course SL components, we've had amazing success with our pro-level athletes in all disciplines. While the successes have reinforced our design decisions, we have also drawn from their feedback. We not only learned how and why athletes make their equipment choices, but how our manufacturing methods and materials affect product performance. With new knowledge as well as new engineering, we are proud to offer redesigned Service Course seatposts. - Material: 6061 aluminum - 2-bolt adjustability - Minimum insertion length: 90mm
TruVativ's Stylo T30 Seatpost is constructed with a 1-piece 3D-forged 7050 aluminum tube to be light and strong. The sturdy dual-bolt head provides loads of adjustability so you can fine tune your saddle position.
The EA70 Zero is Easton’s top-end aluminum seatpost, with a sleek, low-profile clamp design, impressive stability and great clearance. This post features EA70 TaperWall aluminum tubing coupled with a durable two-bolt integrated head.
- 3D forged from 2014 heat-treated aluminum for optimal strength to weight ratio - Race Face's triple butting design maintains strength in critical areas while reducing overall weight - The tube is anodized & shot peened for increased fatigue life - Updated Hunter head design for easy saddle installation and full adjustability - 3D forged from 2014 heat treated aluminum with triple butted mast - Thumbscrew tightening system allows quick dial-in of the saddle angle by hand - Angled clamp bolts allow easy tool access for hassle free adjustment - Rubber grommet seals the post to prevent water from entering seat tube - Accepts 7/8mm CrMo/alloy and 7/9mm carbon rails. 260g (30.9mm)
The new SL-K SBS SB0 seatpost is lighter and stiffer than ever. Using a UD carbon shaft with a bonded alloy head and a sophisticated SBS clamp design, we can achieve what we believe is the finest SL-K seatpost yet. Available with a polymer Di2 battery holder. - UD carbon shaft with bonded alloy head - Forged alloy "SBS" 2-bolt head - Chromoly hardware - 20mm setback - Fits 7mm standard rails and 7x9mm oval rails - 221 grams
$99.95 - $121.95
Thomson's Elite Setback Seatpost is perhaps one of the most recognizable bicycle components in the world and it has earned its reputation as a super-strong, light and reliable beauty. With roots in the aerospace industry, Thomson builds the post with a tough and light 7000-series aluminum body, an elliptical extrusion that adds strength and stiffness, and a head and seat clamp forged and machined from a block of aluminum to eliminate any possible weak areas. Plus, its simple-to-use 2-bolt seat clamp allows speedy, infinite and secure seat angle adjustment from minus 5 degrees to plus 29 degrees. Upgrade your favorite ride to a Thomson seatpost and start riding in style.
Our new EA90 seatpost applies our patent pending ISA saddle adjustment allowing for independent seat angle and fore-aft movement, helping you refine your positioning without needing to undo your rail clamps for each minute tweak. Saddle angle is then locked in place so you have the confidence your saddle will stay put after you find your fit. - Finish: Black anodized - Weight: Zero, 295g; Setback, 268g - Head offset: 0mm, 20mm - Length: 350mm w/ 80mm min. insert - Quill size: 27.2mm - Material: EA90 alloy
Thomson's Elite Seatpost is perhaps one of the most recognizable bicycle components in the world and it has earned its reputation as a super-strong, light and reliable beauty. With roots in the aerospace industry, Thomson builds the post with a tough and light 7000-series aluminum body, an elliptical extrusion that adds strength and stiffness, and a head and seat clamp forged and machined from a block of aluminum to eliminate any possible weak areas. Plus, its simple-to-use 2-bolt seat clamp allows speedy, infinite and secure seat angle adjustment from minus 5 degrees to plus 29 degrees. Upgrade your favorite ride to a Thomson seatpost and start riding in style.
- Highly tested & engineered unidirectional carbon tube offers outstanding fatigue & impact strength for a lightweight XC post - Simple, lightweight 2 bolt design permits the saddle to be installed without disassembling the head - Angled clamp bolts allow easy tool access for hassle free adjustment and tightening - The rubber seatpost grommet fully seals the post to prevent water entering your seat tube - Hunter head is suitable for most rail types 7/8mm alloy rails and 7/9mm carbon - Wide lower cradle gives extra rail support for lightweight saddle rails - Narrow upper cradle increases the amount of forward/back saddle adjustment - Tilt Adjustment 6° up 12° down with Zero offset
The name says it all: Thomson's Masterpiece Seatpost combines the best materials, exceptional strength, perfect function, light weight and the classic beauty of all Thomson products. All Masterpiece posts are extruded and then painstakingly machined from a single block of ultra-strong 7000-series aluminum, and they all weigh less than 200 grams complete. This means you get a post tough enough for any ride on or off road and at a nice and light weight that will complement your dream bike. What's more, you get Thomson's easy-to-adjust and super reliable 2-bolt seat clamp that makes it a breeze to dial in your perfect seat position from minus 5 degrees to plus 29 degrees.
Page 1 of 2 Next page