Let's be honest, when it comes to women's high-performance mountain shorts, the look and fit can often come across as too burly. A common industry practice known as 'shrink it and pink it,' that waves a lazy design wand on men's styles and turns them into women's, might've had something to do with that.
The Emma Trail Shorts, however, were designed, tested, and approved by a team of discerning female riders who demand superior fit, performance, and comfort. In other words, no 'pinking' was allowed.
The result is a clean and simple pair of shorts that are super light, breathable, and technical, but durable enough for aggressive trail riding. The construction uses lightweight VaporRize four-way stretch woven fabric that moves and flexes with you at every berm and drop.
The shorts also include two bonded zippered pockets that provide a convenient storage solution for transporting your trail essentials, plus inside waist adjustment tabs that keep the outside waistband clean and non-obtrusive to packs or jersey fabric that can catch on exposed Velcro. You'll also find strategically placed laser perforations that allow for cool air flow and lightweight bonded plastic snaps that work in conjunction with a mesh gusseted fly to keep them comfortable while riding in and out of the saddle.
- Lightweight VaporRize stretch woven fabrics place an emphasis on durability and moisture management, leaving you dry, comfortable, and protected out on the trail.
- Two bonded zippered pockets provide a convenient storage solution for transporting your trail essentials.
- Inside waist adjustment tabs keep the outside waistband clean and non-obtrusive to packs or jersey fabrics that can catch on exposed Velcro. These minimal self tabs ensure that the fit of the shorts is easily customizable and dialed-in, even when your pockets are loaded.
- Strategically placed laser perforations allow for welcomed cool airflow through hot zones.
- Lightweight bonded plastic snaps work in conjunction with a mesh gusseted fly that replaces a bulky zipper to keep the center-front light and comfortable while riding in-and-out of the saddle.
- Deflect UV 50+ protects your skin from harmful ultraviolet rays.
- The Women's 3D MTN chamois effectively relieves pressure on the soft tissue and encourages proper blood flow.
- 10.5" inseam (size Medium) falls close to the knees, leaving plenty of room for light pads.
|Carbon / X-Large||888818355341||64218-3005|
|Dust Blue / X-Large||888818357291||64218-3015|