This professional-grade set includes five unique cleaning tools purpose-built for scrubbing away dirt and grime, with long ergonomic handles for leverage and comfort. The soaping brush, bottle brush and straight brush feature bristles made from tampico, a natural fiber derived from the agave plant. Tampico is extremely durable, resists chemicals, and holds moisture well, making it an ideal material for cleaning brushes.
- Soaping Brush: Great for making an initial pass over the bike, dispersing soapy water and breaking up large accumulations of debris.
- Tapered Bottle Brush: A general purpose tampico brush for scrubbing areas both big and small.
- Straight Brush: A long-reach brush with short, tight tampico bristles for getting into small nooks and crannies such as suspension pivots, saddle rails, and other hard to reach areas.
- Drivetrain Brush: Long, stiff nylon bristles make this brush ideal for derailleurs, cassettes, and other areas with grease or dirt build up.
- Soaping Sponge: Useful for applying soap and water as well as cleaning delicate surfaces, with a convenient wedge shape.
Notes about tampico fibers:
- Tampico is a natural fiber: as such, variations in the color of the bristles are to be expected.
- Tampico bristles may become temporarily deformed in shipment or storage. Get brushes wet, reshape by hand, and hang to dry.
- Always allow tampico brushes to dry fully in an open area before storage to inhibit growth of mildew or mold.