The Elite M-2 RTR Jersey is the first of Louis Garneau's collection to offer all the technologies of a high-end jersey in a standard fit. Designed to make you faster while keeping you visible on the road, the jersey uses a combination of five different fabrics that come together to keep you cooler, dryer, and more aero. The concept that a dark jersey is a hot jersey is refuted with the use of innovative coldblack technology. This material actually reflects UV rays to reduce heat even on dark fabrics. By using high-performance fabrics in certain zones and laser-finished, aero-optimized sleeves, you get a low-profile fit without any extra fabric flapping in the wind. A sweatproof pocket keeps your phone dry as you hammer on, and because keeping you safe and visible on the road is important to us, the jersey includes strategically placed reflective inserts and front reflective accents from the RTR family of products. #ReclaimTheRoad is Louis Garneau's plan to help you stay visible and safe.
- CB Carbon Slick: Quick-drying, breathable and chlorine-resistant. The addition of carbon fiber helps enhance blood circulation and procures antistatic properties.
- CB Mondo RF: Four-way stretch micro-filament known for its softness and comfort. Reflective pattern for additional safety.
- CB M-2 : Developed in collaboration with the Canadian Cycling team, this fabric is THE most aerodynamic you can get.
- Grid 70 Air: This lightest woven mesh is super soft and stretchable.
- Kite Mesh : Lightweight, ensures optimal moisture management and keeps you dry.
- Coldblack treatment reflects UV rays to keep you cool
- Perforated rear gripper keeps jersey in place
- Full-length zip
- Laser-finished, aero arms
- 3 angled rear pockets with reflective trim and extra Enviro pocket
- Zippered multimedia sweatproof pocket
- RTR reflective rear panel, sleeves and pockets
- Reflective accents
- Standard Fit
- UPF/SPF 50
|Black/Bright Yellow / Large||775504403496||1020871-9Y4-L||CLJE00678008|