This jacket does three things really well: the Tempesta Stretch fabric provides full waterproof protection, the four-way stretch makes it fit any body type, and it looks great on and off the bike.
Compared with our more expensive GORE-TEX Idro jackets, you give up the best-in-class breathability and extreme packability, but you gain a stretch fit and increased durability.
We developed the fabric to our own specifications to make a jacket that is fully waterproof, comfortably stretchy, packable enough to fit in a jersey pocket, and with an appearance and hand that make it look great.
This is meant to be a rain shell worn over a jersey, so we've forgone the external pockets and kept the construction simple to minimize seams. We've given it a vent on the back to prevent overheating, a covered zip to keep spray out, and reflectivity for safety.
- Tempesta Stretch fabric with windproof PU membrane provides 10,000 mm waterproofness with 20,600 g/m2/24h breathability
- Taped shoulder seams for waterproofing
- Stretchy for an extremely comfortable fit that moves with you
- Packable enough to fit in a jersey pocket
- Covered easy-sliding YKK Vislon zipper
- Extra-long tail for protection from wheel spray
- Vent on back
- Reflective stripe at the lower back
|Dark Gray / Medium||08050949223666||B20511030-3||210000010999|