With maximum style and ultimate design for speed, the Alpenchallenge is the bike of choice for riders that wait for nobody. Hidden quick-mount fender eyelets, internal cable routing and post-mount disc brakes keep the form-to-function ratio at a maximum.
- Fast Frame Designs: Style and design borrowed from our aero family, compliance adopted from our endurance models, and the geometry and responsiveness of a road racing bike, the Alpenchallenge is one seriously versatile bike.
- Great-Handling Fork: The Alpenchallenge carbon fork brings a comfortable ride, clean aesthetics, and brilliant steering.
- Fender and Kickstand Mounts: Functional adaptability for an active urban lifestyle.
- Low-Maintenance Drivetrain: The Gates belt drive system looks amazing and is incredibly low maintenance.
|Frame||Alpenchallenge Alloy, Belt Drive, Hydroformed Aluminum, Internal Cable Routing, Eccentric Bottom Bracket|
|Hubs||Shimano HB-M4050 / Shimano Nexus 8|
|Tires||Continental Contact Speed, 35mm|
|Crankset||Gates CenterTrack CDN-S-150|
|Chain||Belt, Gates CDN-CT 115|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||Gates CDX-CT SureFit, 24T|
|Shifters||Shimano Alfine 8, Rapidfire Plus|
|Handlebars||BMC LSB 03|
|Brakes||Shimano MT500/RT54 rotors (160/160)|
|Saddle||Selle Royal Vivo|
|Seat Post||BMC LSP 03|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Amber Black / Medium||07630027862348||30000473||210000009901|