$9.99 - $14.99
- Steel cups - Steel retainer bearings - Available in chrome or black - S.H.I.S.: EC34/28.6-26tpi|EC34/30 - Steerer Dia: 28.6mm - Cup Dia: 34mm - Race Dia: 30mm - Stack Ht: 40mm Size: 1-1/8"
- Steel cups - Steel retainer bearings - Available in chrome or black - S.H.I.S.: EC32/25.4-24tpi|EC32/27 - Steerer Dia: 25.4mm - Cup Dia: 32.5mm
Converts quill style forks to use threadless stems.
-Tapered OD2 headset (2012-2016)
$61.99 - $90.00
Super-smooth steering, quality materials, cutting-edge design and serious durability are all hallmarks of Cane Creek headsets. The 40 Series has light, tough, and beautiful machined 6061 T6-aluminum cups that are internally relieved for even more gram shaving. You also get Cane Creek's corrosion-resistant black-oxide sealed bearings and quality seals throughout to keep the grease in and the dirt out, including Cane Creek's Clip Seal that completely seals the top assembly.
- Aheadset preload adjusting bolt
Zipp's Stem Top Cap and Bolt are designed to work specifically with Zipp stems. The eight-gram aluminum cap and nine-gram-bolt are the same as those used on bikes built for Zipp-sponsored professional teams. The bolt has a T25 Torx head for ease of adjustment and so you need only one tool for your Zipp cockpit.
Profile Design's lightweight and sleek looking headset spacers are just what you need to make sure your bike functions and looks great. Available in 2, 3, 5, 10, and 20mm thicknesses.
- Super light carbon spacers for tuning stem height - Spacers are internally weight relieved to drop a few extra grams
- Forged, CNC machined aluminum cups and race - Micro angular contact sealed bearings - Duron X: External Cup, traditional - S.H.I.S: EC30/25.4-24tpi|EC30/26 - Stack: 27.5mm/13mm - Color: silver - Weight: 94g
- CrMo headset with oversized 3/16" lower ball bearings, 5/32" upper bearings and a nylon top cover - Hammer: External Cup, traditional - S.H.I.S.: EC34/28.6|EC34/30 - Stack: 12.8mm/11.9mm - Color: Black - Weight: 149g
- Gyro compatible, 45/45 degree angular contact cartridge bearings, alloy crown race - Impact: 45x45 degree Campagnolo Integrated - S.H.I.S.: IS42/28.6|IS42/30 - Stack: 8mm/1mm - Color: Black, Orange, Red - Weight: 68g
Replacement headset uppers from FSA - Internal HS Upper Orbit-Z - Steerer diameter: 1-1/8" - ZS44/28.6 (36 x 45) - 5.3/13.1mm
A new headset gives you a new lease on life. This is the upper part of an integrated headset for a 44mm headtube. - Lower part of the headset sold separately
- CrMo headset with oversized 3/16" lower ball bearings, 5/32" upper bearings and an alloy top cover - Mallet: External Cup, traditional - S.H.I.S.: EC34/28.6|EC34/30 - Stack: 15.4mm/13.6mm - Color: Black - Weight: 150g
- Microspacers ensure the correct fitment of integrated headsets - Use between the top cover and the compression ring to ensure the top cover does not contact the headtube - Sold in bags of 10
FSA ACR (Aerodynamic Cable Routing) Headsets are suitable for both road and MTB riding styles and feature angular contact bearings. - A fully integrated cable routing - No rotation limit - ACR top cover - Angular contact bearing - Specific frame required - 1.5" headtube - 36°/45° ACB - For 55.8mm OD headtube - For 1-1/8" to 1.5" tapered fork - Stack height 10.4+0.5=10.9
- 1-1/8" / 1.5", 36°/ 45° ACB - For tapered 50mm / 62mm OD head tube - For 1-1/8" to 1.5" tapered fork - Alloy top cover - Upper: Forged alloy cup with ACB (black seal) - Lower: 1.5" CNC machined alloy cup with ACB (black seal) - Stack Height 16.9+2.9=19.8mm - 124.6 grams
- 1-1/8" / 1-1/4", 45°/ 45° ACB - Compatible with carbon or alloy head tubes - For tapered 47mm / 52mm OD head tube - For 1-1/8" to 1-1/4" tapered fork - Alloy top cover - Upper : 1-1/8" angular contact bearing black seal) - Lower : 1-1/4" angular contact bearing (black seal) - Stack height 15.6+1=16.6mm - 74 grams
- Bearing Type: Cartridge - Weight: 86 g - Crown Race: 40 - S.H.I.S Lower: IS52 - S.H.I.S Upper: IS42 - S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 28.6 Threadless
- 1-1/8", 45°/ 45° ACB upper - 1.5", 36°/ 45° ACB lower - Compatible with carbon or alloy head tubes - For tapered 48mm / 56mm OD head tube - For 1-1/8" to 1.5" tapered fork - Carbon fiber top cover - Upper: Campy angular contact bearing (black seal) - Lower: 1.5" 36°/ 45° angular contact bearing (black seal) - Alloy crown race - Stack height 15.5+0.9=16.4mm - 91.5 grams
- Carbon fiber top cover - Upper: Campagnolo angular contact bearings (black seal) - 1-1/8-inch, 45 degrees/ 45 degrees ACB upper - 1.5-inch, 36 degrees/ 45 degrees ACB lower - For tapered 46mm/56mm OD headtube - For 1-1/8-inch to 1.5-inch tapered fork
- FSA's core line of headsets with built in cable hangers and barrel adjusters for cyclocross applications - Dual seal, angular contact bearings provide long lasting, smooth rolling performance - Forged and CNC machined 6061 T6 alloy cups - IS: 36x45 degree Cane Creek Integrated, or X: External Cup, traditional available for 1-1/8" applications - 85g
A solid choice for 1-1/8in frames, the Orbit Equipe features a sturdy steel lower cup for maximum durability. The top cup is forged alloy, with an alloy top cover. Inside are two low maintenance, easy-to-replace sealed cartridge angular contact bearings. - Bearing Type: Cartridge - Weight: 117g - Crown Race: 30 - S.H.I.S. Lower: EC34 - S.H.I.S. Upper: EC34 - S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 28.6 Threadless
- 15.2mm/9.7mm CF IS-2-138 - 1-1/8" / 1-3/8", 36°/ 45° ACB - For tapered 45mm / 52mm OD head tube - For 1-1/8" to 1-3/8" tapered fork - Carbon fiber top cover - Angular Contact Bearing (black seal) - Stack Height 16.1mm - 65.4 grams
- 1.5" / 1-1/8", 36°/ 45° ACB - Fits 1-1/8" head tube and 1-1/8" to 1.5" tapered fork - Fits tapered fork to standard 50mm OD head tube - Upper: 36°/ 45° ACB (blue seal) - Lower: 1.5" 36°/ 45° ACB (black seal) - Alloy crown race - Stack height 16.9+13.4=30.3mm - 129 grams
FSA Orbit MX threadless headset features TH brand 36-degree angular contact sealed bearings. - Forged and CNC machined 6061/T6 aluminum cups - Patented alignment tip for increased durability and performance - TH Brand 36-degree Angular Contact sealed bearings - 7075 alloy crown race - Laser etched aluminum top cap - EC34/28.6 (36x36) | EC34/30 (36x36)
The FSA Orbit X threadless headset is constructed of aluminum and features sealed cartridge bearings. - Classic shape with modern styling for high-end road bikes - For threadless steerers - Forged and CNC machined 6061/T6 aluminum cups - Patented alignment tip for increased durability and performance - TH brand 36-degree Micro Angular Contact Bearings (red seal) - Laser etched aluminum top cap - Weight: 82g
- Bearing Type: Cartridge - Weight: 125g - Crown Race: 40 - S.H.I.S. Lower: ZS56 - S.H.I.S. Upper: ZS44 - S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 28.6 Threadless
$26.99 - $54.99
- Pig DH-Pro feature angular contact sealed upper bearing and an industrial cartridge sealed bearing with an alloy upper cup and CrMo lower cup - Pig feature oversized 1/4" lower ball bearings, 5/32" upper bearings - Big Fat Pig feature super oversized caged ball bearings - Pig: External Cup, traditional - Pig S.H.I.S.: EC34/28.6|EC34/30 - Big Fat Pig S.H.I.S.: EC49/38.1|EC49/40 - Pig DH Pro S.H.I.S.: EC34/28.6|EC34/30 - Stack: 15.4mm/13.6mm (Pig), 17mm/11.7mm (Big Fat Pig), 15.5mm/16mm (Pig DH Pro) - Color: Black - Weight: 193g (Pig), 345g (Big Fat Pig), 198g (Pgi DH Pro)
Page 1 of 3 Next page